uncle jesse is so hot - me age 4
uncle jesse is so hot - me age 19
omfg this is the cutest fucking thing i’ve seen him do fuck this fucker jfc
#I’M SO ANGRY#ABOUT HIS CUTENESS
i just c/p-ed this because
stans of sebastian stan
ugh, like there is LITERALLY no canonical evidence for the ~han solo: space womanizer~ head canon. like, when he first meets the ONE female character in the entire series that he interacts with he is GROUCHY and SHOUTY at her, not sauve and dashing. she thinks he is a tool and tells him this multiple times. not really smooth and charming.
he then takes to following her around on Hoth and practically pulling her pigtails asking ” DO YOU LIKE ME? YES/NO? (PLS SAY YES)” with hearts in his eyes. (Chewie probably had to throw out like a HALF DOZEN old notebooks that were filled with awful power ballads/poetry/odes to her and “Mr. Han Organa” written in different fonts)
when it comes to the iconic ‘i know’ in response to Leia’s proclamation of love, Ford has stated that it’s out of PURE CONCERN for HER FEELINGS (“the point is that I’m not worried about myself anymore, I’m worried about her” - DIRECT QUOTE), it was NOT a ‘boss’ move or ‘so swagtastic it hurts’ it was an apology that he couldn’t be there for her, it was an attempt to make her smile, to make it hurt less than if he had said the words too and then was forced to leave her. (not that he would have been much help; remember that han solo spends the majority of the 3rd film mostly blind and feeble, unable to take care of himself and generally getting in the way while Leia Gets Shit Done)
when he does say the words, it’s with the most adoring and awestruck expression. those words are fused with more than just love and respect. he’s almost HONOURED that he gets to love this badass babe and that she allows him to exist in her orbit.
AND THEN he loves Leia so much that he’s willing to step aside so she can be happy with the man he believes she wants. and valuing a woman’s choices and feelings over your own is not exactly womanizing behaviour - so where did this headcanon come from??
#THANK BABY JESUS FOR THIS POST#i am so fucking sick of nerd dudes taking every admirable or cool male character and saying#HE MUST BE DROWNING IN LADIES#SO SMOOTH#RICO SUAVE#TOO COOL TO CARE ABOUT LADY FEELINGS#like literally fuck all the way off#these characters are canonically awesome and cool and smart and heroic#AND SWEETHEARTS TO THE WOMEN THEY FALL FOR#lookin @ u jim kirk#lookin @ u john sheppard#staring directly into ur eyes han solo
Singer CeeLo Green took to Twitter today to make an attempt to define what rape is, shortly after pleading no contest for charges that he slipped a woman ecstasy without her consent in 2012
there goes one more man who i thought was ok
now i gotta listen to gnarls barkley while trying not to think of this
It’s finally time! The Trans Woman Makeup Giveaway is upon us! Please reblog to spread the word. Remember, if you’re entering — you can get an extra entry for a reblog.
I want to thank everyone who has generously contributed to this giveaway! You guys made this happen, I’m just the facilitator, so quickly, before I get to the prize stuff, I’d like to mention these wonderful people who helped make this possible:
- Online Dating is Literally the Worst (NSFW but hilarious) — Donated $25 in Ulta gift cards. Thanks!
- Devon Wirtz Evil, Inc (Also on etsy) - Donated two eye/lip brush sets, some makeup bags, and some assorted makeup tools. Thanks, Devon!
- coffeebuddha - Donated six brand-new bras. Thanks, coffee!
- silvermarmot - donated assorted makeup and jewelry, despite currently being in financial crisis. If you have a moment, please take a minute to go check out her gofundme page, or signal boost her post about it. Thanks, silver!
- alyssabethancourt - Donated a set of Chi haircair products and assorted makeup. Thanks, Alyssa!
- My IRL friend Cally - donated a bunch of assorted makeup, a purse, and perfume. Thanks, Cally!
Here is a link to the itemized giveaway package contents. There are four packages.
Just a note: Reblogging does not count as entry into this contest unless you first fill out this form.
- You must be trans. Cis people will be disqualified. I might make a random makeup giveaway at some point in the future for everyone, because yay makeup! But right now I’d really like to focus on trans women.
- I will not force you to “prove” your trans-ness, but I will ask for a blog, facebook, or twitter URL so that I can …well, weed out the trolls as much as possible.
- The reason for this giveaway’s existence is that trans women are much more likely to be discriminated against in the workplace and economically. Therefore, while I am not banning nonbinary people from entering the giveaway, I DO ask that if you are nonbinary (like me! hi!) you honestly ask yourself if you’re in a situation where you need help for your dysphoria/any anxiety issues that have arisen due to gender identity issues. If yes, then by all means, PLEASE enter the giveaway! If not, I respectfully request that you refrain from entering, so that this stuff can go somewhere where it’s needed.
- This contest is not for trans men or drag queens, unless you use drag as a means of working through gender dysphoria/anxiety issues. I do apologize.
- You do not have to be following me to enter the giveaway. That’s not what this is about. You’re welcome to, of course, but it will not help or hinder your chances of winning either way.
- To enter, you must fill out this Google Form and you must get a confirmation page at the end stating that you have done so. The form asks some basic information (email, name you like to receive snailmail by, name you prefer to go by online, whether you’re trans, etc.) but you will not be required to provide any seriously personal information like your address unless you are contacted as a winner.
- Likes do not count, but if you reblog you can earn an extra entry. To get your extra entry you must specify on the form that you reblogged it, and link to the reblog. Only one reblog will count, so please do not spam your followers. You can get a maximum of two entries into this giveaway:.
- You must live in the United States or Canada to enter. I’m very sorry, but I’m financing the shipping myself and I just can’t afford to ship overseas. Next time I’ll budget more carefully and try to make it worldwide. (And obviously, you must be cool with giving me your physical address.)
- The giveaway will run from Aug. 25, 2014 to Oct. 25, 2014. Winners will be announced by no later than Nov. 2 at 3 p.m. Pacific time, and will be picked via random number generator.
- Entry winners will be contacted via email no later than Oct. 26, 2014. Make sure that when you enter you enter using an email that you check REGULARLY, because you will only have 24 hours to respond with your physical address (I don’t think I’ll be able to ship this much stuff to a PO box, sorry). If you haven’t responded in 24 hours I’ll re-draw someone to take your spot. Prizes will be shipped no later than Nov. 10, 2014, and I’ll try to get a tracking number so you’ll be able to arrange for someone to be home if that’s needed.
Once again, THIS is the link to the Google Form that you have to fill out to enter. Reblogs and likes by themselves DO NOT COUNT.
boosting for my followers! tasha’s put together a ton of AMAZING stuff for this giveaway and it could be yours!
I work at the Case Western Reserve University’s LGBT Center and we are trying to compile a list of trans resources that includes medical professionals who will perform relevant surgeries. If you have any suggestions please message me.
my ovaries|their sex faces
my brain|they’re wet
my everything|their eyes and their bare glistening chests and their manubriums and fuck
i’m so confused as to what exactly i was trying to say here…also i’ve never said the words “tingle-tingling” in my life was i drunk when i wrote this